EUR panopto website
Panopto installation and user manual
- Create your first recording
- Record with Panopto with Windows
- Record with Panopto with MAC
- Personal upload folder
- Creating a webcast (live)
- Sharing folders and Videos
- Creating an Assignment Folder
- I'm an student, who can i contact for questions?
- Please contact your faculty Learning & Innovation team.
- I'm an employee, who can i contact for questions?
- please contact our MSC helpdesk email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 010 40 81122
- How do i share my Panopto video in Canvas?
- 1. Copy the Panopto video webadress and paste it in Canvas. 2. Select the share setting "who has access" Anyone at your organisation with the link. see screenshot.
- Recommend iphone Camera settings
- Though capturing in HEIF/HEVC format is recommended, it’s good that iOS gives you the option to capture media using the older JPG/H.264 formats that are more broadly compatible with other operating systems and devices.
- I can't see or access the [assignments] folder
- Please contact your faculty super user or the person who created the [assignments] folder